Tuesday, April 28, 2015

REVIEW | Secret Garden Bath Bomb

Secret Garden Bath Bomb £2.95
Whilst shopping in Lush a few weeks ago, I saw this cute green beauty with pink power flowers on each side and new I just had to have it. It just looks so 70's and it smells like roses, whats not to love?

I'm not one for baths normally, but there is something about a Lush Bath Bomb that gets me a little bit excited. I love how their bath bombs are packed with natural oils and have huge benefits for your skin. Secret Garden is full of Rose Absolute; Orange Oil; Marigold and Rose Petals; which are supposed to balance, relax, sooth and tone the skin. Not to mention smell absolutely amazing! 

Once in the bath it turned a beautiful bright green colour with an explosion of flower petals, which where small enough not to clog up your drain afterwards - always a bonus. I think this may be one of my favourite bath bombs I have tried from lush so far, I can't get enough of the smell and how it made my skin feel after. If you love rose smelling products I suggest you go grab this now as its only £2.95 and is the perfect pick me up after a heavy weekend!
follow me on:



1 comment:

  1. Ooh I haven't tried this bath bomb, it sounds lovely though. I usually hate the bath bombs that have petals one I tried recently Rose Bombshell clogged my drains haha want to give this one a try though :) xx

    http://www.rinicawrites.com

    ReplyDelete