Tuesday, July 15, 2014

REVIEW | Sudocrem Skin Care Cream*

Sudocrem Skin Care Cream* 30g // £1.99
One of my skincare secrets that I have sworn by for years is Sudocrem*! We are all familiar with the grey tub and white and red label from our childhood, but Sudocrem recently came out with a handy travelsize squeeze tube for anyone on the go. It is the perfect for you busy mums to sling in your handbag or for you jet setters as it is hand luggage complaint!

This little tube of goodness has always been floating around my house from when my sister and I were little. Right the way up until now, as we still use it on a daily basis. However not for the whole nappy rash use...

Blemishes/Acne
I think this is the easiest way to get rid of any imperfections or breakouts. I just do my skincare as normal, avoiding any areas with my moisteriser and then place a layer of this wondercrem  (see what I did there) on my blemish and leave it over night. After it has worked its magic it is almost gone or at least a LOT smaller by the morning! Even the beautiful Cheryl Cole as admitted to using Sudocrem to dry and draw out blemishes saying that "It really does work!" 
I've also heard of people with oily/blemish prone skin making a 'sudocrem mask' and leaving it on to sink in to get rid of any bateria that will make them break out. 

Eczema/Dry Skin
I have pretty normal skin. Its oily sometimes, dry others and one thing that really helps me when my skin is dry, is sudocrem! You can even apply it to cracked skin as it sooth the areas, you can apply it to minor injuries, due to the antiseptic properties!

Sunburn and Minor Burns
Okay, so we have all sat out in the sun a bit to long and living in England, aftersun is a thing mainly bought for holidays and not really a household must have. However, you can apply Sudocrem to your burn and it will cool and help repair the skin! Magic 'ey. Likewise, when you burn yourself with your straighteners or even on the oven you can whack a bit of this on and voila!  

As you can see Sudocrem is a hugely versatile product and definitely a vital ingrediant for my skincare routine!  I would completely recommend picking up a little tube, a must have for anyone who doesn't own one! I mean if good enough for Cheryl, its good enough for us right?




follow me on:

5 comments:

  1. I love sudocrem for spots, nothing works as good as it does x

    Lizzie's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many people rave about sudocrem for spots but I've never tried it!
    x

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone seems to rave about sudocrem for spots, but it's just never worked for me unfortunately. It seems to make mine worse which sucks!

    Kathleen @ Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Finally it gets a bit of recognition! I've been using it for years! Check out my blog, and follow if you like! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this for spots. Iv also heard of people using a mask of it if they have a lot of red patches x

    thepowderednose.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete