Saturday, March 29, 2014

REVIEW | Mask of Magnaminty

LUSH Mask of Magnaminty - Face and Back Pack 125g // £5.25
Since trying out a sample of Lush's Love Lettuce Fresh Mask [see my review here], I wanted to see what the other fresh masks had to offer! There has been a lot of hype on YouTube, particularly in the US, about Lush's Mask of Magnaminty and naturally I had to see what it was all about! 

This is the only Lush face mask that is not a fresh face mask. Which means you don't have to keep it in the fridge, which is a huge plus if you travel a lot. It comes in the standard Lush black pot packaging, with the date of when it was made on it - which is also a lot longer then the fresh masks too! 
As you can see from the picture above it has a very thick, lumpy consistency but applies very smoothly and without worry to the face. When applied it also feels very cooling (due to the peppermint) and dries pretty quickly, 10-15mins. Once dried, you exfoliate with water to remove it, this leaves your face smooth and silky. The peppermint is just enough to feel cooling on the skin but not enough to over power your senses is something that I love about this product, so don't let that put you off!

It leaves your skin looking a lot clearer and moisturised - it literally drinks this stuff up! I use this one to two times a week and I have really noticed my skin look a lot brighter and glowing than before I started using it. 
What are you favourite Lush face masks? Have you tried Mask of Magnaminty?
follow me on:

7 comments:

  1. I want tgis so much. I went into Lush earlier this week and it was sold out :-(

    ♡ Kristen // www.everybeautytalks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great, hope they have it in stock next time!x

      Delete
  2. I adore this too! So glad it worked for you as well :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great, can't wait to tryout some other lush masks!x

      Delete
  3. really want to try this now! I've never tried the Lush face masks, would love if you could check out my blog :)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing and lasts for such a long time!x

      Delete
  4. I've tried a lot of Lush products but none of the face masks, this one looks really good :)


    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete