Friday, March 07, 2014

Ciate Cuticle Tattoo Transfers

photo taken from http://ow.ly/uhGha
A week or so ago I was browsing the Cosmopolitan website, like I normally do when I am bored, and I came across an article about the new Ciaté Cuticle Tattoo Transfers that will be launching on ASOS in March. They will be around £10 each which will include '10x Cuticle Tattoo Sheets in 5 designs' - such a great deal! If you are someone like me who likes the idea of tattoos but is way to indecisive to get one and not get bored, these will be really cool to play around with.  

They even sound really easy to apply, they are like the fake tattoos you used to put on as a kid! All you need to do is:
1. Select and carefully cut out your design, ensuring the size suits the cuticle. 
2. Peel away the clear plastic backing. 
3. Place sticky side down into position above the cuticle. 
4. Soak the backing paper with water, press and hold for around ten seconds. 
5. Slide the backing paper away to reveal your transfer tattoo.
It's as easy as pie! If pie is easy ... I've never really understood that saying.  

I think these will be perfect for jazzing up that midweek manicure that hasn't got much going on, with either just a accent nail or a full set. They look so much fun and cannot wait for these to come out, for just £10 they won't be breaking the bank for the amount of manicures you'll get out of them!
What do you think of these? Would you try them?
follow me on

4 comments:

  1. I've seen this photo so many times and just thought they were real tattoos!
    I will definitely be cashing in on this trend, so cute.

    Hannah
    x

    www.bananabeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I thought that too and was really excited when I saw they were just transfers!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I really like the idea of these and I can't wait to give them a try!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete