Monday, January 13, 2014

Disney Villain Perfume Bottles

How gorgeous are these?!
Thats right you read the title correctly, but not only are they disney perfume bottles; they are disney villain perfume bottles! Who has created these beautiful bottles you ask? A Japanese artist, Ruby Sparks, who first put up her designs on Pixiv which then spread like wild fire all over the web! However, they are as evil as their characters as they aren't available for sale, but if disney have any sense they will get in contact with her and put these into production like last week.
As you can see from the pictures/slideshow above, Ruby has created 19 beautifully stylised bottles for both the disney ladies and gentleman of the 'Dark Kingdom'. They all resemble each villain impeccably and I seriously hope the wheels are in motion to get these ready for sale - come on disney!
You can follow Ruby here on twitter, and if she has missed out you favourite villain why not give her a tweet and send a request!
What do you think of these bottles? Love them or loathe them?

16 comments:

  1. These are absolutely incredible! What a different take on perfume, I know so many people who would love to have one of these xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just! I think they are such a great idea!xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I was so excited when I saw them!x

      Delete
  3. I saw these on tumblr a while ago and everybody was freaking out over whether they are real or not, glad to hear they are and hopefully they'll be for sale soon!

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I had to do a little research. But I really hope disney come to their senses and make this a range!x

      Delete
  4. OH I LOVE THESE!
    They are beautiful! Love the Captain hook one!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great.. I can't decide which one I like best!

    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so pretty!would be so cute if you had a little sister or niece or daughter who you could collect them for:)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, and yes definitely would be such a nice present!xx

      Delete
  7. Love these! I love anything to do with Disney!

    Blue-Bow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, and they are so pretty!
      xx

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Aren't they just! I want some on my desk just to look cool :)

      Delete