Monday, December 09, 2013

Christmas Gift Guide For Him

It is that time of year where we get to buy presents for our loved ones and rush around like headless chickens trying to pick them out. By gifts for guys is really hard, I mean birthdays are hard enough right? So here is a little list of things that I bought my boyfriend for his birthday two weeks ago and a couple extras, maybe you're boyfriend/brother/dad will like them too?

Ted Baker Wallet// £50 My boyfriend was unfortunate enough I was lucky enough for Chris to lose his wallet the week before his birthday. So I thought I would grab the opportunity to get him a nice leather wallet that he hopefully wont lose this time. This one is really similar to the wallet I got Chris (I didn't want to put up his or he would see the price) except his was black and a different texture of leather and he loves his!
FIFA 14 Limited Edition Xbox 360 Controller// £24.99 If your boyfriend, like mine, spends the majority of his life on his xbox this is the present for him. Its a different controller that is really light and just damn right pretty cool. Oh and the little detail that it is a FIFA so most boys will be forever thankful over it.
The Dark Night Trilogy Boxset// £18 OR Breaking Bad Complete Boxset// £52.99 Chris and I are obsessed with comic book movies and The Dark Knight Trilogy is arguable the best, or if he's not into that kind of thing The Breaking Bad boxset is such good value for all 5 seasons. And what boy didn't love that series?
Vo5 Extreme Style Washbag// £12 Their favourite hair gel. There are so many mens hair gel kits that include the hair gel and matching shampoo's ect and they are normally super good value. I think this is perfect for a stocking filler and isn't something that is on most guys shopping list.
SMS Audio DJ Pauly D STREET Full Size Headphones// £199.95 Okay, so this is the big one. Chris has been wanting some full size headphones for a while now, and to be honest so have I. I think it is so worth investing in a good pair of headphones because of the sheer quality of them.
Disaronno Mug Set// £10 Again another stocking filler type present. BHS always have amazing alcoholic gift sets. This mug set is perfect for Christmas or there are plenty of set with alcohol and there matching glasses. (please only buy alcohol if you are over 18, don't want to get you in any trouble!)
Disposable Camera// £8.50 This is a more personal present. I gave Chris a disposable camera and photo album to take pictures of his birthday weekend with. I think it will be nice to not have the instant photos we are so accustomed to now-a-days. Then they can get the pictures printed and have a hardcopy that you can stick on the wall instead of on Instagram!
Vans Waffle Iphone 5 Case by Belkin// £18 A good phone case can be pretty expensive, so why not treat him to one this Christmas? This Vans phone case is slip proof (so I've heard) and it is made by Belkin so its not just a 'fashion phone case'.
I am also doing fatmumslim's december photo a day challenge on my Instagram, so go check it out to see what I put up each day! 

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean when you say that guys are hard to buy for! I only have guys left to get things for and everything I see just isn't 'right' it's so annoying!

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I just have my boyfriend left and its proving hard than I thought. Especially as his birthday has just gone!xx

      Delete
  2. Wonderful gift guide! Men are always so difficult to buy for no matter how much we think we know them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank cat! Tell me about it!x

      Delete