Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Halloween Round Up

WARNING, this post is heavily loaded with pictures. As you can guess by the title this is a Halloween post! I know I know this is 20 days late, but I have finally got around to editing the pictures, writing this up, blah blah blah ... please stop me rambling. Anyway, I did have a load of Halloween tutorials to put up, but I was moving and everything was so manic I just had no time to get them up. But it seemed a shame for them to go to waste, so why not put them up 20 days after Halloween? because it is not normal sophy.

Day of the Dead Bride
This look was inspired by the beautiful YouTube beauty guru Nicole Guerriero, as she did a really cute version and I just wanted to do my own. My sister was really patient having this done, so I HAD to put this up. How mean would it be if she sat there for an hour and I did nothing with the pictures?
Vampire 
What is Halloween without a sexy vampire look? Messy hair, bruised looking eyes, and a load of blood... perfect. Oh, and I magically managed to create a gif, without actually doing anything but it looks kinda cool! 
Devil 
This Halloween Lauren wanted to be a devil (very fitting for her) and even though she didn't do this makeup for her costume, I just wanted to have some fun with red makeup. I love this because it clashes beautifully with her green eyes.
A few Halloween night snaps.
Now, just to warn you all of these were taken whilst my boyfriend (Chris), his housemate (Richie) & I where a little horrendously drunk.
All the looks that I created were mainly face paint based, so they are so easy to create. Halloween is one of my favourite nights of the year so I had to do at least one post dedicated to it, even if I missed the boat. Better late then never, right?
follow me on

6 comments:

  1. Wow the looks you created are done so well! Who cares that it's late I would've wanted to share too :P


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah :), I know I didn't want to wait a whole year. That just seems so far away!
      Soph xo

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! The day of the dead bride is sooooo good! I love it, you're so talented x
    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Gemma! Means a lot coming from you :)
      Soph x

      Delete
  3. Day of the Dead Brides look so fabulous - you've done it brilliantly! <3

    www.lovefrommisbehave.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete