Friday, August 02, 2013

Budget & Extravagant Bucket List

Hello lovelies, this is a super quick post as I have just been tagged in Money Supermarkets Budget Bucket List by the lovely Belle of Mascara and Maltesers (go check out her blog it is lovely)! So I thought I would bite the bullet, have a go and hopefully get my entry in in time. This competition is inspired by the 2007 film 'The Bucket List' where Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman worked their way through a list of ambitions and objectives before they ‘kicked the bucket’. The question is what are mine? Only being able to select two (one budget and the other as extravagant as you wish) is crazy as I have a list as long as my arm, but I manage to wangle it down.

Budget
To be kissed on top of the Eiffel Tower and leave a lock on the Pont de l'Archevêché....
I have visited Paris before when I was around 13 and thought it was one of the most beautiful place I had ever been too. I guess is it sort of an extravagant thing to do, and a little cliché but it would be something you would remember for the rest of your life. Can you really put a price on memories? I guess what is really stopping me is the fact that I wouldn't want to plan it myself, but for it to be a suprise. Who wouldn't want to be whisked away to Paris, kissed on top of the Eiffel Tower and then leave a lock on the Pont de l'ArchevêchéIt would be magical .

Extravagant
To travel around the continent of Oceania...
Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Guam, Hawaii, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, American Samoa, Cook Islands, North Polynesia, Niue, Pitcairn, Samoa, Tonga and Tuvalu.   

I think travelling Oceania would be the most incredible experience that I could ever imagine. From snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef, to thrusting yourself into the culture of all the little islands of the Polynesia. It is a huge thing that I would love to cross off on my Bucket List. Obviously the cost of this trip is absolutely crazy, but to even be able to do half of this would be the dream of a life time.

The 3 Bloggers I Nominate Are:
  1. Emma - The Brunette Beauty Blogger
  2. Rebecca - Flores y Moda
  3. Katie - Subtle Coral 
Hurry if you want to enter though as the entry finished today (see the rules here). Sorry for the late tags but I did only just get tag around an hour and a bit ago ha!
follow me on

10 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I love your budget idea! I have been Paris a few times, but never with a man so chance of that happening! Lovely idea & great post, so glad you did it!

    Thank you for the mention & good luck!!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it belle :), thank you for tagging me! This is sort of a hint to my boyfriend haha, maybe he'll read it and catch on ;)

      Soph x

      Delete
  2. Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster Award!


    http://bellasbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award-i-was-nominated.html

    Claire
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely idea for Paris! I'd love to travel anywhere with my boyfriend, we haven't really taken any big trips together because we've had to move several times across the country as it is.

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only travelled once with my boyfriend and it is really nie just to get some time away for just you two with no distraction :). Hope you get to do one soon :) x

      Delete
  4. Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great bucket list! I'd love to do the Paris thing too, even if it is a cliché.. it's a really cute one :-) xo

    http://thebigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, hopefully my boyfriend had taken the hint;) haha!xx

      Delete