Thursday, July 11, 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD #2

Another Liebster Award [check out my one last month here]. If you don't know what the Liebster Award is don't panic, all will be explained. For those that do, I was tagged 3 times last month and have yet again been tagged! This time by the lovely Lauren and Claire from Stylingo - so thank you girlies, can't wait to answer your questions!



The Liebster Award is a great way to get to know the people behind the blog and even better way to discover some little starting up blogs! 


The Rules?
1. The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by bloggers.
2. Each blogger should post 11 facts about himself / herself.
3. Each blogger should answer the 11 questions that are asked by the nominating blogger.
4. Choose 11 new bloggers to nominate for the Award and link to them in the post.
5. Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
6. Go back to their pages and tell them they've been nominated.
7. No tag backs.

11 Facts About Me
I am a huge Potterhead and will beat you in any questions about it.
When I was 13 Jamie-Lynn Spears commented on my Myspace Picture and told me I was pretty - safe to say I pretty much died!
My favorite colour is Blue.
I love disney, Alice in Wonderland is my favorite.
I can sing, and have performed at lots of places in school and out.
I have danced since I was 2 years old. 
My boyfriend, Chris, is my best friend and I couldn't live without him.
 I have 20/20 vision and a perfect bite - lucky me! 
I believe in ghosts. They are real, I've seen a lot, I don't care what you say. 
When I am tired or cold I am the worst person to be around - so keep your distance!
I'm a dog person, not a cat person.


Stylingo's Questions:
1. Would you rather have lipstick on your teeth or your skirt tucked into your pants – and WHY?
Probably lipstick on my teeth, although this is actually a tough decision. I somehow always get lipstick on my teeth and Chris is forever telling me ‘err soph you got something on your teeth’ its not that really awkward when someone else is there. But at least you can sort it out without a lot of people noticing.

2. Where is your favorite place to blog?
I have two favorite places to blog. The first is my room, pretty standard. Second Joint first is Chris’ shed, sounds really weird but its wear we jam at his ery’day. Its super comfy, because of the sofas, and I like the fact I can write in there and jam with friends too.

3. Would you rather have a shaved head or have to dress like Dobby the house elf for 6 months?
I reckon I could rock the house elf look, I mean at least that way I still get to keep my hair right?

4. If you had £5000, what would you buy?
I would first take Chris on holiday as he has funded me for pretty much the last year as I have had no money and I want to thank him (around £1500). I would then go on a shopping spree with about £1000 buying myself a iPad and clothes/shoes/makeup. Maybe get myself a new DSLR camera/stand/lights (around £700). Then put the rest in my bank account as savings.

5. What is your favorite bargain product?
St.Moriz Dark Mousse fake tan, I love this stuff only £2.99 SO CHEAP and no streaky. Also so buildable. THE BEST. 

6. If you had to dye your hair an unnatural colour, what would it be and why?
What unnatural colour haven’t I dyed my hair? I have had Red, Purple, Blue, Navy, Orange… you get the picture. I would probably go lilac or pink I really want to do my hair both these colours! Just for fun!

7. What’s worse – war or corduroy trousers?
War, obviously? I actually really wanted a pair of cords last autumn/winter as the skinny cords were all over the fashion mags. I don’t have a problem with them.

8. Do you ever worry you have a moustache?
Nope, my hair in general is really light and I don’t have that much body hair anyway. So I guess I am just lucky.

9. What is your preferring snack and/or beverage whilst blogging?
Urmm, I don’t actually eat/snack whilst blogging? I drink mainly water – sorry I’m healthy boring.

10. Who is the most annoying celebrity in your opinion and why?
I don’t actually care that much about celebrities and what they do. They have no effect on my life so I don’t find them annoying, I guess. But if I had to choose it would probably be someone from TOWIE or MIC as they are always all over the paper and NO BODY CARES, YOU ARE NOT CELEBRITIES.  Apologies.

11. What do you have for breakfast on a normal day?
I don’t normally get up in time for breakfast… oops. And if I do I hate eating that early in morning! I know its bad, but I just can’t stomach it!


I CHOOSE YOU!
[awkward pokemon reference] 
1. Ashley - privateschoolprepster
2. Lydia Rose -  lydiarosexo
3. Sarah -  sarahsbeautyemporium
4. Natalie - The Fashion Feed
5. Rachel - The Powder Room
6. Rebecca - Flores y Moda
7. Becky - Geek Gets Glam
8. Hannah - hbbeautyblog

yes I have only selected 8 but its really hard to find people I'm lazy


My Questions:
  1. Do you have any ambitions for your blog? If so what are they?
  2. Biggest Beauty Pet Peeve?
  3. What advice would you give new bloggers about sticking it out?
  4. When are you happiest?
  5. Sweet or Savory?
  6. Shave your head or hair down to your ankles?
  7. Early Bird or Night Owl?
  8. Favorite beauty brand?
  9. If you could choose a fashion from one era to wear for the rest of your life, which would it be?
  10. Favorite holiday destination and why?
  11. If you could be best friends with a celebrity, who would it be and why?
follow me on

6 comments:

  1. i would dye my hair lilac too :) lovely answers!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. check out my new givaway to win a goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really tempted, but I have just done mine pink and blue - whoops!
      Will definitely check it out :) xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for explaining this! I was nominated a month back and I hadn't a clue what it meant as I'm only new to the blogging world..... Http://bellefbeauty.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, glad I could be of help :)xx

      Delete
  3. I've been on holiday so only just got around to reading this! This is such an awesome tag, it's so much fun getting to know people on here a little bit more! I'll definitely be posting on this!
    Lydia xoxo
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love a good Liebster tag! Yay, let me know when you have posted it hun :)
      Soph xox

      Delete