Monday, July 01, 2013

#LDNBloggersParty

Hello Lovelies!

As you may or may not know, I attended the #LDNBloggersParty on Saturday! This was a really big deal for me as it was my first bloggers event! I have only been blogging for around a month and a half, and had the privilege of being invited to my friend Scarlett's (of Scarlett London) event. I have been really excited about this since I got the invite about a month ago, as it is a great opportunity to mix with other bloggers and promote my blog. And as I have only been blogging for a short amount of time, I felt really honored and excited to have made the cut. 

The lovely invite I received. 


After weeks of fretting about what to wear, how to do my makeup, would I even make a friend to talk to? The day finally came and I sucked up all my nerves and just got on with the day and enjoyed myself. I must admit, the half price cocktails did help - and look how pretty they were! 


I have no idea what this was called, but it was so alcoholic and tasted so fresh!

Stupidly, I didn't actually take that many pictures! I know, ridiculous for a blogger - but hey, I'm new to this. However, I did nab a few pictures off some bloggers sites that I met and had pictures with [I hope they don't mind!]. Please let me know if you do, and I will take them down obviously.
I apologise in advance for how awful I look in the pictures, the tube was horrific, it made my makeup melt and hair just flop!

Quick selfie on the train [left] and the front of Dirty Martini, Hanover Square [right]

The location was changed to the Hanover Square branch, which was easier to find for me
as it is where my friends Alexa and Polly had their 18th. It looks very different in the day!

The first vlogger I met at the event, Fenetta [check out here channel, she is so funny - click here

Scarlett and I [click here for her blog]
Scarlett and I again

Lorna [blog here], Bella [blog here] and I enjoying our cocktails!

Nina [blog here], Lorna and Bella

Nina, Lorna, Bella and I

After this really fun and exciting event, some of the girls and I went off to grab some dinner. We ended up at 'The Diner' just off Carnaby Street. I had been to the Camden branch with my boyfriend before, and we absolutely loved it (its and American style diner). I chose a halloumi cheese burger - as I am vegetarian - which was so amazing! And as the 'Gay Rights' parade had shut the whole of oxford street off that day all the burgers where painted with the flag!





After this great day out, we were all quite tired! I mean, drinking cocktails and going out for dinner, it's a hard life right? However, Lorna and I could not resist a stop off in the Oxford Street, Topshop. We were actually very good, and only bought a lipstick that was in the SALE. Very refrained!

I had such a great day out, and met some really lovely people. Who I hope I will keep in contact with and maybe meet up with in the future for some more bloggers events! Oh, and before I forget to mention! We recieved the most amazing goodie bags from Scarlett, which I will be reviewing either later today or tomorrow - so keep your eyes pealed for that :).

Thank you so much Scar, for inviting me too and putting on such a great event! It has been the best introduction to the 'world of blogging' and I cannot thank you enough.

Love Sophy xo 


4 comments:

  1. Was so lovely to meet you on Saturday, and make you walk all the way back to your bag for some cards! :P ahaha
    Ana
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to meet you too! Haha, at least ill learn to keep them on me!

      Soph xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for coming Sophy! Really lovely post :) still jealous of your amazing cocktail!

    Scarlett x
    scarlettlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem Scar!
    It was so yummy, just super strong.

    Sophy

    ReplyDelete